Monday, August 15, 2011

Are Americans brainwashed?

I'm guessing, with the overprescribed society we live in and the handsome kickbacks so-call "psychiatrists" get from pharma, that many of you take some type of pill for so-called "mental illnesses" such as anxiety, depression, bipolar, etc... How many of you ACTUALLY believe these diseases are real and that the loose prescription pens marking you as "diagnosed" are true? I used to see psychiatrists all the time - they were my best drug dealers. When I stopped believing that something was wrong with ME, miraculously all of the anxiety and depression and insomnia dissapeared. Just for kicks, I decided to test a new psychiastrist and give him no diagnoses. And you know what he said to me? He said "well I can see that there is no diagnoses, so what would YOU LIKE ME TO WRITE IN THE DIAGNOSES FIELD." When I said, "write no diagnoses," he said "your insurance company wont cover this visit if I don't write in a diagnoses." What does that tell you about so-called mental illness folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment